Nowadays, companies need quicker delivery of thier applications. A quarterly or even monthly release is no longer enough. Instead, companies need to use approaches such as DevOps to deploy changes in production regularly, maybe as much as several times a day. Nevertheless, one barrier to DevOps-style growth is that companies are often rooted in monolithic hell. Large, complex, inflexible monoliths are key business applications, so it's impossible to deploy changes quickly and safely. The solution is to follow the architecture of microservices, an architectural style that has the required testability and deployability for DevOps.
The seminar language is German, unless otherwise stated. English is always available upon request.
All participants will receive a Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Technology leaders, architects and experienced developers who want to learn the microservice architecture.
- Service Decomposition Methods
- Patterns in distributed data management
- Efficient methods for microservice testing
- Microservice deployment options
- Strategies for refactoring a monolithic architecture to a microservice architecture