In our Introduction to Kubernetes training, both beginners and experts gain important knowledge about container technologies and container orchestration. It features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization and orchestration.
The seminar language is German, unless otherwise stated. English is always available upon request.
All participants will receive a Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Developers, operators, and architects desiring a strong foundation in container technology and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, running and orchetrating containers.
By the end of this course successfull learners will be able to:
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application
- Perform application updates without downtime
- Underestand what are pods, labels, services, deployments, persistent volumes and stateful sets
- Get an applications into a "managed" Kubernetes cluster
General introduction to containers
- Containerization vs. virtualization
- Linux core features
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Kubernetes components
- Kubernetes resources
Kubernetes in action
- Docker networking
- Kubernetes networking
- Intra pod communication
- Inter Pod Communication
- Cluster DNS
Logging and monitoring
- Logging architecture
- Monitoring architecture
- Monitoring Pipeline
- Rolling Deployment
- Blue-Green Deployment
- A/B testing
- Canary release